Fire alarm system inspection
For further details, rapid responses at 514-700-2788
Contact our certified company for the inspection of fire alarm systems. We operate in different regions: Lanaudière, Laurentians, Greater Montreal (city of Montreal, Laval...).
Periodic inspection of fire alarms in Montreal
Fire alarms are designed to detect the presence of fire as early as possible. They include fire detection components (manual triggers, automatic detectors such as sprinklers ...), intermediate components (wired networks ...) and a fire alarm panel that alerts of any triggering of the system, in case of trouble or fire alarm.
As a specialist in fire protection, our company is authorized to perform all the verifications required by the Building chapter of the Safety Code (CBCS). We proceed in accordance with the NFPA 72 standard (CAN/ULC-S536 ). In short, our mission is to verify the compliance of all installations:
- the operating system ;
- the testing of the alarm system;
- testing of the control station and the voice communication;
- Fuse supply;
- Emergency power supply;
- Remote fault indicator;
- Testing and data link;
- Smoke and heat detectors;
- Manual stations;
- Horns (Decibels) and Strobes (Visibility).
A complete inspection in accordance with the standards
- Emergency lights
- Restaurant Kitchen Hoods
- Certified Technicians
- Member of RGCQ and Condo Marketing
- We are qualified to deal with municipalities, insurance companies and the RBQ to address non-compliance issues. Count on us to operate according to the standards set forth by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), National Fire Prevention Code (NFC), National Building Code (NBC), the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) and Quebec Public Security.
- Montreal métropolitaine (Montreal, Laval, Longueuil)
- Lanaudière (Joliette, Terrebonne, L’Assomption)
- Laurentides (St-Eustache, Boisbriand, St-Jérôme)
- Montérégie (Boucherville, Sorel, Brossard)
Delivering detailed fire alarm inspection reports
Once all the checks are done, a clear and precise inspection report will be given to you. In this document, we detail the list of components that must be repaired or replaced. Indeed, fire alarm inspections are important to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you. Commercial or industrial business owners, protect your premises against fire, call on our services.
People who needed the ULC S-536 Fire Alarm report, also needed the NFPA 25 Fire Sprinkler report and a NFPA 10 Fire Extinguisher report.
Our clients are proud and happy to give themselves peace of mind by entrusting us with their fire safety service needs.