Professional Kitchen Fire Security Specialists
For further details, rapid responses at 514-700-2788
For regular verification of the fire protection system in your professional kitchen, call on our certified company.
The importance of fire safety in professional kitchens
In order to remove fumes and clean the air in commercial kitchens, installing hoods is essential, if not mandatory. A kitchen hood is an appliance with an air intake and exhaust system. It consists of several filters, including a metal filter for grease and sometimes a carbon filter depending on the mode of evacuation. Kitchen hoods evacuate cooking fumes and vapors by filtering them (recycling) and/or by sending them outside.
Without regular maintenance or inspection, kitchen hoods can cause a fire due to toxic grease that accumulates in the ductwork. Therefore, it is important to ensure that the system is properly ventilated. To ensure your safety and that of your staff, have your kitchen hood checked periodically. Our technicians are qualified to perform this inspection.
We are at your service for fire safety inspections in commercial kitchens
- Emergency lights
- Restaurant Kitchen Hoods
- Certified Technicians
- Member of RGCQ and Condo Marketing
- We are authorized to discuss with municipalities, insurance companies and the Committee on Standards, Equity, Health and Safety at Work (CNESST) in order to act upon situations of non-compliance where notice has been given. We act according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), National Fire Prevention Code (NFC), National Building Code (NBC), the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) as well as the Quebec public security.
- Montreal métropolitaine (Montreal, Laval, Longueuil)
- Lanaudière (Joliette, Terrebonne, L’Assomption)
- Laurentides (St-Eustache, Boisbriand, St-Jérôme)
- Montérégie (Boucherville, Sorel, Brossard)
A fire safety system that complies with standards in your professional kitchen
Our team travels to the Lanaudière, Laurentian and Greater Montreal regions (City of Montreal, Laval) to inspect fire safety systems in commercial kitchens. During our interventions, we verify all the control points mandated by the ULC 1254 standard. This standard requires the testing of fire extinguishing systems designed for the protection of commercial cooking equipment.
At the end of the inspection, we issue a ULC 1254 report detailing the safety deficiencies detected and the recommendations for changes to be made.
People who needed the ULC 1254 Commercial Kitchen report, also needed the ULC S-536 Fire Alarm report.
Emergency lighting verification is also part of our services.
We ensure the compliance of your fire protection systems