NFPA 101 emergency lighting
For further details, rapid responses at 514-700-2788
Emergency lighting verification is part of the services offered by Sécurité Incendie National in L'Épiphanie.
NFPA 101 emergency lighting audit
Emergency lighting is designed to illuminate and show the location of exits in different types of establishments during an emergency evacuation or when the main lighting of a building fails.
Did you know that it is mandatory to test emergency lighting systems regularly? Our company is qualified to do this type of testing. We perform the inspections recommended by the Life Safety Code - NFPA 101: a monthly inspection and an annual test of all emergency and exit lighting systems.
We are at your service for monthly inspection and annual testing of your emergency lighting systems
- Emergency lights
- Restaurant Kitchen Hoods
- Certified Technicians
- Member of RGCQ and Condo Marketing
- We are authorized to discuss with municipalities, insurance companies and the Committee on Standards, Equity, Health and Safety at Work (CNESST) in order to act upon situations of non-compliance where notice has been given. We act according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), National Fire Prevention Code (NFC), National Building Code (NBC), the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) as well as the Quebec public security.
- Montreal métropolitaine (Montreal, Laval, Longueuil)
- Lanaudière (Joliette, Terrebonne, L’Assomption)
- Laurentides (St-Eustache, Boisbriand, St-Jérôme)
- Montérégie (Boucherville, Sorel, Brossard)
Why trust us with your NFPA 101 inspection of your emergency lighting systems?
Our company is one of the two RGCQ fire safety companies. We are also members of Condo Marketing. By soliciting us, you benefit from the skills and advice of certified technicians. We have been contributing to the fire protection of companies, businesses and factories since 2016.
At the end of each intervention, we deliver a detailed and fair inspection report. People who needed the NFPA 101 emergency lighting report also needed the S-536 fire alarm and NFPA 25 fire sprinkler report.
A detailed and fair inspection report will be issued to you