Fire Extinguisher Verification
For further details, rapid responses at 514-700-2788
Count on Sécurité Incendie National to perform the periodic verification of your fire extinguishers.
Fire Extinguisher Verification for businesses and factories in Montreal
We travel across Montreal, Laval and the Lanaudière region for the annual verification of portable fire extinguishers in businesses, shops and factories.
A portable fire extinguisher is a fire-fighting device capable of projecting or spreading an appropriate substance, called an extinguishing agent, in order to extinguish a fire. In order for fire extinguishers to optimally protect during an emergency situation, it is important to ensure that they are functional.
In business since 2016, we are at your service to perform all necessary checks.
Specialists in portable fire extinguisher verification since 2016
- Emergency lights
- Restaurant Kitchen Hoods
- Certified Technicians
- Member of RGCQ and Condo Marketing
- We are qualified to deal with municipalities, insurance companies and the RBQ to address non-compliance issues. Count on us to operate according to the standards set forth by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), National Fire Prevention Code (NFC), National Building Code (NBC), the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) and Quebec Public Security.
- Montreal métropolitaine (Montreal, Laval, Longueuil)
- Lanaudière (Joliette, Terrebonne, L’Assomption)
- Laurentides (St-Eustache, Boisbriand, St-Jérôme)
- Montérégie (Boucherville, Sorel, Brossard)
Verification of fire extinguishers according to NFPA 10 standards
We provide a complete inspection according to NFPA 10.
What we check for:
- The optimal and safe location of the cylinder (1.53 m from the head) ;
- Ease of access;
- Visibility of operating instructions;
- Presence of annual inspection label;
- The filling level of the extinguisher;
- The proper functioning of the pressure gauges;
- The condition of the hoses.
People who needed the NFPA 10 Fire Extinguisher Report also needed the NFPA 101 S-536 Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting Report.
Let our technicians make sure your fire extinguishers are in compliance at least once a year